Morton Industrial is offering the employment opportunity for our full-time Fluid Power Technician position within our service department. In this role you will be responsible for trouble shooting the repair and testing of hydraulic and pneumatic products. You will also be required to perform tasks such as hydraulic tube bending, installation of hoses, valves, pumps, and cylinders. Proper documentation will be recorded throughout the duration of your work using the appropriate processes and paperwork. Customer expectations must be met and exceeded in terms of quality of workmanship and service delivered.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Testing of hydraulic and pneumatic products
- Installation of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Manufacturing of hydraulic power units
- Completing work orders accurately and efficiently
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Valid driver’s license
- Two (2) years or more related experience in the Fluid Power Industry.
- Ability to develop and interpret fluid power schematic drawings
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral & written communication skills and outstanding organizational skills.
Please fill in the form below to apply for this position: